2019 WestVisa

Level 7, 16-18 Wentworth Street,

Parramatta, NSW 2150

email: go@westvisa.com.au

Australian Office

South American Office:


Suite 801, Calle 20 N 6-30, Edificio Banco Ganadero, Pereira.

Tel: +57 3104221233

email: education@westvisa.com.au


All Immigration Advice

Due to our extensive experience, we are in a position to give you advice in relation to any  Australian immigration matter.

Our director, Michael Jeremy, has more than 20 years of experience across the Migration Advice Industry in Australia and Overseas.

Michael has worked for the Department of Immigration in Australia, The Migration Institute in Australia, and is well known for providing interesting and informative seminars to Registered Migration Agents and Lawyers in Australia and Overseas.

Contact us and book your consultation with an experienced Registered Migration Agent.

Contact us and book your consultation with an experienced Registered Migration Agent.

Visa Refusals and Cancellations

West visa has significant experience in providing expert advice, guidance and strategy in any visa refusal or cancellation matter.

Visa Refusal and visa cancellations are increasingly common, we understand that this can be very stressful events. Time is usually critical.


Our office has had many successes in appealing refusal and cancellation matters.

Contact us today for a free and confidential discussion about your matter.


Contact us today for a free discussion about your matter.

Complex Cases

West Visa specialises in complex and unique immigration matters and has achieved excellent results at Primary Decision Levels and at The Tribunals.

Our team would be happy to assist you if you have any issue such as:

  • Health Waivers

  • Schedule 3.

  • Persons of good character

  • Genuine/Temporary Entrant/ Relationship.


Call West Visa for confidential discussion about your situation

Unlawful Non Citizens

If you are an unlawful non-citizen (and illegal) in Australia, we also understand how stressful and confronting this can be.

Irrespective of how long you have been unlawful in Australia, you should discuss your situation with somebody who understands you and can assist you to resolve the situation. 


In many situations, you may be able to apply for a Bridging Visa E.

We believe the sooner you make a positive first step, the better the outcome will likely be. Take action now before you risk being placed in immigration detention.